Friday, April 5, 2013

Fear and Anxiety

Thank you all for your patience over my blogging break. I hope you are all still here with me :)

Honestly a lot of the reason I didn't blog was because I felt I had nothing new and important to say to all of you. Nothing that you haven't heard before--I didn't think that my feelings/anxieties/fears were pertinent enough to post. I do now.

Maybe I am alone in my fears, maybe my anxiety mid day at work about Hannah having a reaction makes me different than others. But maybe someone else has the same fears, same alone feeling and just maybe we can help each other :)

I am going to be re-doing my whole blog over the next month as I have grown since we got our diagnosis, it only makes sense that my blog does too.

Thank you all!! Can't wait to get back into the groove of things! I am seriously so excited!!

Hope all you and your families had a safe Easter!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: