Sunday, February 20, 2011

Enjoy Life

Do you like cookies? Do you have food allergies? Are you looking for gluten-free? Then you should give Enjoy Life's cookies a chance!

Http://www.enjoylifefoods.com



A bit of background about Enjoy Life. It was founded by CEO Scott Mandell. Initially, Enjoy Life Foods was launched with 12 items but now has 26 delicious products!

All Enjoy Life Products are free of the top 8 allergens(wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish) and MOST Enjoy Life products are free of potatoes, sesame, sulfites, and casein.

We have tried several(double chocolate brownie, snickerdoodle, and lively lemon) of the soft baked cookies and are in love! They are small but packed with taste and better than any non allergy friendly options in the stores.

Enjoy Life foods also have tasty chewy bars. These are good but not one of our family favorites. We tend to lean towards very berry chewy bars when we buy them. The Choco loco chewy bar has recently been reformulated and has improved it's taste. I think they are on the right track with it, and I am excited to see how they will improve on it!

They also have a Boom choco Boom chocolate candy bar that it great. I tried the dark chocolate one yesterday(found it at my local Meijers grocery store) and was pleasantly surprised. I will be buying one for my daughters Easter basket for sure.

Enjoy Life has has bagels, cereal, granola, and trail mix that I haven't had a chance to try yet--but you better believe I will be asking my grocery store to get them in.

Check your local grocery store for Enjoy Life Products--if you can't find them then ask for them! Most grocery stores have no problem special ordering. I have also found products on Amazon.

Who else has tried Enjoy Life items? What were your thoughts??



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: